Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a week!

While I love my job, I am always happy to have a weekend ahead of me.  This last week was a super busy one, so I am really looking forward to a weekend to unwind. 

I spent time creating these last two weeks and have really been concentrating on marking things off my "TO DO LIST"  I love marking off all the things I accomplish...it really motivates me to be productive {and I certainly get more stuff done!}. 


For the last month or so I have been on this tag making kick.  Here's one that features some of the new product from Maya Road.  Their new product line that is available at ETC consists of the mini wooden rulers and bitty spools.  And boy do they ink up good with the Tim Holtz Distress Inks!  Of course when making tags, It seems I always end up using something Tim Holtz when I create tags.  You can see I used my favorite Fiskars bird punch, strips of old music sheets that I picked up while junking with a friend, glass glitter, washi tape and some little metal scissors to embellish this tag. 

If you are a local gal without any plans this weekend, think about joining Jamie Andersen at ETC on Saturday to make a super cute burlap table runner that is adorned with fabric ruffles, lace and fabric flowers.  I can say it is super cute, because Jamie designed it and assembled it after we brainstormed how we wanted it to look. 

On Saturday, if you are out near the Red Mountain Branch Library, I have friends {a husband and wife team...Dave and Kristi Grimm} who have authored and illustrated a children's book that will be at a local author book signing.  The event is between 1 and 4 .  Pretty exciting stuff!  :)

Here's to a productive weekend!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment