Sunday, November 24, 2013

YIKES!

I cannot believe that Thursday is already Thanksgiving!  Although I am looking forward to some extra time at home and catching up with family, it seems like it rolled around WAY too soon.  Always has a way of sneaking up on me!

Last year, we traveled down to Tuscon, and spent the day with Jenaye and Jackson, but this year they will be here spending it with us.  Preston, Ashley and Zona are staying in Denver for the "feast" so unfortunately they won't be joining us.

After all the Pinterest inspiration I created some little tags to send leftovers home with our guests.



I loved the simplicity of the "fill in the blank" tags.  I will also be using them to package a Thanksgiving meal for Bob's 91 year old aunt.

I made extras and will head down to stock them in my little favor section at ETC tomorrow.

I feel very accomplished since I did my grocery shopping today.  I am braving Costco tomorrow for their scrumptious pumpkin pie and spiral sliced ham...wish me luck!

Here's to a week filled with gratitude and thanks for everything I have, including the people in my life. I am truly blessed!
Kelli
:) 

1 comment:

  1. Look for me . . . I'll be at Costco tomorrow after work. Got to grab 2 pumpkin pies, 1 apple pie and a bag of rolls. Love your cute little tags, but I'm afraid we never have any leftovers - ha!

    ReplyDelete