Monday, December 17, 2012

as the days fly by

I wonder how I used to do it all when I was younger.  The tree's been up only a week, no stockings are hung, a few decorations are scattered about and only a handful of gifts have been bought.

While I haven't been very productive around here, I have been enjoying the company of friends and co-workers.  A few little gift exchanges, a crafting group, a get-a-way to San Francisco with my mom and a gift project for 130 employees with the management team at work...this elf has been busy!  :)


A handmade invitation to a get together that my mom does each year.


The beginning stages of the paperclay ornaments with vintage trim bows and music note paper hats.

I added some metallic silver pipecleaners as handles to the vintage silver jello molds before embellishing with silver-y floral picks.  These diamond dusted snowmen started to come to life. 

 Their little stick arms held a strand of tarnished silver balls.

Of course I couldn't resist adding some custom colored trees to some.  

 These little red trees were one of my favorites this year!

Of course I thought the green was stinkin cute as well!

Hopefully you will find time this holiday season to create something from the heart...something handmade.  




3 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love the snowmen in the jello molds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be teaching us all on how to make those adorable snowmen??? Or selling them at ETC!! I gotta have one...just too cute! Where do you find all these cool vintage things?? Such a talent.

    ReplyDelete