Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's really hard to believe that 2012 is behind us!  It was certainly a busy {and exciting} year for the Collins clan.  We had 4 graduations...two from U of A and two from UC Denver.  If that wasn't enough excitement, we had a wedding.  Ashley Dorson officially joined the family in August.  LOTS of blessings and things to be grateful for.  We also had a nephew graduate from Red Mountain, a niece get married in California and another niece get engaged!  WOW.

I can hardly wait to see what 2013 will bring.  The highlight in January is a job change for me.  No, I won't be leaving the City of Mesa where I have worked for the past 28 years, but I will be changing responsibilities and will have the opportunity to go back into our customer and sales area.  While I enjoy my current position, I get to go back and work with all the business owners and managers which I LOVE!  :)

While I want to share some photos of my mom's spectacular Christmas decor, I still have 900 photos to upload.  So, in the meantime, I thought I would share the photos of the upcoming Do Me A Favor projects that we will be making on the 8th of January.  In preparation of Valentine's Day, here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment