Monday, March 12, 2012

Scrapbooking Layouts...

DONE!  What a great feeling to have all my projects done for my Scrap Happy workshop that is coming up {a week from Saturday!}.


This layout features Echo Park (cute flowered paper), Authentique (teeny polka dot and diagonal stripe) and Bazzill (fabulous colors of cardstock that coordinated).  The top of the pocket could be left blank (as shown) OR it is a perfect spot to add journaling.  I wanted to type my journaling on my typewriter, but the ribbon is out, so I wasn't able to. 
This layout combines Anna Griffin (floral print) with Cosmo Cricket.  A 4X6 horizontal photo could easily slide in under the title if you wanted to add a 3rd photo.  Embellished with a little burlap, some buttons, paper flower, washi tape, and a manila tag.  I also added the little bird (which is a punched image from Fiskars).  I use this punch so much and would love it if they made it in a couple of larger sizes.

I am on my way onto Hohokam Stadium to watch our Director throw out the first pitch at the Cub's spring training game.  It's an exciting day for the Solid Waste Department, as we are kicking off our enhanced recycling program at the stadium.  We have a new mascot, "Charlie" {the chimp} and he too will be on hand to remind fans that "recycling isn't monkey business".  I work with some amazing people and I know how much work they put into this project.  Today all their hard work will pay off.  

I am going to use some will power today while I am out...I am going to try and stay away from Sassy's Cafe.  Their cinnamon rolls are addicting AND FATTENING.  I must keep telling myself they taste much better than they look {on me!}.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment