Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Bitty Easter Baskets

Colored with Glimmer Mist and rimmed with German glass glitter, these bitty baskets are ready for their debut in the next Do Me A Favor Workshop that is scheduled for Tuesday, March 27th.



Adorned with pipe cleaner handles, seam binding, gray striped paper straw pennants, paper flowers, dictionary shred and a bright yellow chick...they are ready for gifting.  All that is missing is the chocolate eggs.  Being that it is like 80 degrees here today, I elected not to add the chocolate until I take them in to ETC for displaying later this week.  Creating these little guys is a breeze when done assembly line style.  Hopefully my recipients will love these as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Stay tuned later this week, when I post photos of the other 3 projects that we will be making for the favor class.

What cute little spring projects have you all been working on?  I would love to see them, so don't be shy...share a photo {or two} with us! 

Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment