Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Bitty Easter Baskets

Colored with Glimmer Mist and rimmed with German glass glitter, these bitty baskets are ready for their debut in the next Do Me A Favor Workshop that is scheduled for Tuesday, March 27th.



Adorned with pipe cleaner handles, seam binding, gray striped paper straw pennants, paper flowers, dictionary shred and a bright yellow chick...they are ready for gifting.  All that is missing is the chocolate eggs.  Being that it is like 80 degrees here today, I elected not to add the chocolate until I take them in to ETC for displaying later this week.  Creating these little guys is a breeze when done assembly line style.  Hopefully my recipients will love these as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Stay tuned later this week, when I post photos of the other 3 projects that we will be making for the favor class.

What cute little spring projects have you all been working on?  I would love to see them, so don't be shy...share a photo {or two} with us! 

Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment