Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another favor

This one's a Birthday favor.  It's such a versatile structure that could hold a wide variety of things and could be made much smaller, depending on the treat you wanted to place inside.  This one is holding shredded dictionary paper and 2 cherry pop tarts.  It would be a great size for gifting homemade cookies or baked goods, individually wrapped snacks and of course...chocolate.

This is one of the 4 favors that we will be making one week from tonite in the Do Me A Favor workshop at ETC.  If you are a local gal...there are still 4 spots left if you want to join us!

While I teach a lot of classes I also enjoy taking classes.  I am looking at ETC's upcoming classes and know I will be in a class with Shelley {Ellis}, Louise {Haley} & Theresa {Bitter} and Jenny {Packard} SOON.  They have some wonderful projects that I know I need to make.  I am also taking an on-line class with Tim Holtz...Chemistry 101 where I am learning a lot about properties and techniques.  I cannot wait to master some of these new things to incorporate them into my upcoming projects...including tags.  I love learning {and sharing} new ideas and techniques just as much as the next paper crafter!

Stay tuned!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment