Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Weekend Flew By

OK...is it just me, or are the weekends gone before you know it?  I sure filled my every minute this weekend with "things" so I feel super productive.  :)


After I kit for the B Chic banner class with Jamie, I am going to work on some more Valentine's stuff.  I picked up some things tonite that I think will be perfect.

Banner peek...



It's a burlap banner with a fabric bunting strung underneath.  No sewing involved...Fabric Tac you are the best.  Jamie and I are so excited to teach this workshop on Tuesday.  :)


Today I rearranged my little entryway table and decorated for Valentine's Day.

It's hard to see my latest find...the cute jar filled with glittered keys.  Got them recently at FOUND in Mesa when a friend and I went to see what we couldn't live without.  The cute tall skinny candy jar came from Michael's.  I just loved the size and shape.

Over the weekend I had the most scrumptious berry salad at a new little cafe in Mesa...Sassy's.  It's located on the S/W corner of Lindsay and Main, right up the street from ETC.  Not sure if this will be a good thing or not, since it's a bakery as well, serving up fresh cinnamon rolls, cupcakes and cookies.  BUT I was good {at least on this visit}. 

Well, tomorrow marks a new week and I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Love your valentine display! Can't wait for class on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete