Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our oldest is 25?

Yep...it is hard for this mom to believe, but this cute little guy turned 25 yesterday.  And yes, that is me in this photo {big hair and all}.  Who would have ever known that the days back then were much simpler?  Yea, I was on the go a lot more, but I loved it.  Many days have passed since this picture was taken.  Fast forward to 2012 where this grown man is all set to marry his high school sweetheart!  Pretty amaZing.

And there will be so much to do between now and then...and I can't wait.  Ashley is the sweetest gal and will make a wonderful addition to the Collins family.  It is a great feeling knowing your son is marrying someone that loves him like no other. 

Seeing photos like this makes me want to continue to document all the wonderful things in my life!  I am one lucky girl!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those pictures! Was a blast from the past.

    ReplyDelete