Friday, January 13, 2012

Crazy week

Boy has this ever been a craZy week.  So much going on at work and trying to squeeze in some creativity, relaxation and exercise (walking).  I really have to get on the ball to getting fit.  Not only because I am officially over 50, but because Preston and Ashley are getting married this year!  I must say goodbye to 30 pounds that have been hanging around MUCH TOO LONG.  Eating right and walking faithfully to meet my goal.  I will keep you posted.

Wanted to share some more favors that I created.  These are made from the see thru bags.



These little see thru bags are so adorable when filled with sweet treats.  And there are so many things that you can do with them to adapt them to any occasion you might need.  This little bag of candy is placed inside this cute pleated cup. 

 
And these plastic boxes are a quick and easy project.  Create labels on your printer to adorn the box {and secure the ribbon} around thiese tall see thru boxes.


Signing off to walk!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment