Friday, January 27, 2012

Simple = Good!

Simple little things are they best, aren't they?  I love things that are simple.  They seem to make a big statement.  On Tuesday, some sweet student at the B CHIC class gave Jamie and I a yummy treat in this aDorable package.  The three coordinating pieces of tape against the brown box are a great combination and the little yarn pom pom trim just finishes it off, doesn't it?  Thanks Taina!  You are the cutest.


Last night I created these sweet heart shaped valentines for another student in my DO ME A FAVOR class.  She wanted something her little guy could sign and then tie onto his valentines for the classroom exchange.  The hearts are about 3" to allow him enough room to write his name.  I made these little mock ups, writing my children's names with my left hand.  I couldn't resist writing some of the letters backwards like children often do.  These are simply perfect for a valentine exchange at school {or the office}.



It sure doesn't get much simpler than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment