Monday, February 20, 2012

Whatta weekend!

Boy did I have a fabulous weekend.  It was filled with wedding planning excitement and a surprise visit from our son, Preston.  He flew in and surprised me!  We traveled to Sedona with his soon-to-be bride and her mom.  We went to a wedding expo at Poco Diablo. 

I managed to get my projects completed for my upcoming Do Me A Favor workshop so the weekend was super productive.  Here's a sneak peek at three of the four projects we will be making.  I'd show the fourth, but I need to redo it to include a St. Patrick's Day favor. 



I also finished up the bridal shower banner.  I struggled with the colors, but felt OK about it once it was all together.  I did change it up a bit by attaching it to a framed peg board.

 Now I need to focus on a baby shower for a couple I work with.  She is having a boy and we are throwing her a shower on Wednesday.  The colors are real cute...green, med blue, navy blue and orange.  I will take some pics when we get it all set up so you can see what we end up with.  For food, we are doing like a tasting portion.  Very wasteful as far as cups and containers go...but it is such a cute concept, we couldn't resist!  

No comments:

Post a Comment