Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Week Ahead


Boy this weekend flew by!  Funny how that happens, isn't it?  Didn't get much time to be creative this weekend, as I had to work on Saturday.  I did go over to a friend's house today to help her daughter work on a wedding book for her soon to be daughter-in-law.  The daughter did all the work, I just cut paper and punched the holes for the binding.  I couldn't believe how quick she was.  She had the whole thing done in about 3 hours.  Heck, sometimes it takes me that long to get started! 

Since we didn't have any Super Bowl party plans of any sort, I was able to spend the afternoon crafting.  I made a few more Valentine treats using a new tag I created.

I tied this one onto one of the sewn pocket sacks with a doiley.

 This is a longer version of the tag that I placed onto the plastic "chemistry-like" containers.  Of course I couldn't resist filling the container with the Cupid candy corn. 


This is another one of the longer version tags that is tucked up into this small brown paper sack that is filled with sweets.

I used one of my heart punches to add some dimension to the tags.  If I had any pop dots around here, I would have probably used them as well.  Hearts and circles have got to be my two most favorite shapes when it comes to punches.  I find myself using them so often! 

This week I have got to get busy and work on some Valentines for the gang at work.  And then it's on to St. Patty's Day and Easter.  Gosh, before you know it summer will be here.  :/ 

Wish I knew how to upload files in my posts, then I could provide printwork for you to download and use on your projects.  Where's Joey (Otlo) when you need her?  I am going to impress you guys and figure it out...hopefully SOON!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment