Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats...

done!  Yep, those treats for the work peeps are all done.


After much debate on what to put together this year and some fun inspiration from here http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-freebie-i-need-smore-friends.html

I decided to follow their lead and made these...





I know it was cheating, but honestly, it doesn't get any cuter than this.  The heart shaped pink and white marshmellows are so stinking cute.  I used some 4X6 flat cello bags and filled each one with a graham cracker square, a minature Hershey bar and the heart marshmellow.  I added a tag that I created quickly on the computer and tied the package shut with white trim.  I embellished the package with a small heart sticker and in about an hour, I had 40 ready for gifting. 

Cupid's work here is done.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
XOXO,
Kelli
:)

1 comment: