Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inspiration

I love it when I find something that inspires me.  I am twice as creative when I have something inspirational to work with.  As all the new product starts to occupy space at ETC I realize how lucky we are to have this store in our area!  Always the latest and greatest in crafting, from scrapbooking to card making and quilting to sewing...they carry the best selection of paper and fabric. 

Yesterday I found some new stuff I just couldn't resist.  Have you seen it?

My apologies that this one came in sideways.   This new Bazzill paper line is a Janet Hopkins creations.  It is amazing!  I plan on making a mini book with it and can't wait to start on it.  While it is available in 12X12 sheets of paper, I am in love with the smaller version...6X6's.  And I love that it is sold as a paper pack AND individual sheets (12X12 only).  The BEST of both worlds.  I love having the pack for the variety and then being able to purchase individual sheets of my favorite prints from the collection. 


This is one of the new Teresa Collins lines of printed paper.  Who would have known that Navy would look great with yellow, gray and teal-y blue.  The printed paper, the embellishments and the coordinating Bazzill cardstock...I love it all!  This will definitely be one of the paper lines we use in the next SCRAP HAPPY class on March 24th. 

Also found {and bought} these stickers.  They will be perfect for my DO ME A FAVOR workshop.  They are one of the newest products from Creative Imaginations.  I love that there is a variety of stickers but more than one of each style. 

Once I create using these new products, I will be sure and post.  For now, I must get busy working on a banner for a bridal shower that is next weekend. 

A BIG thanks to the locals {and Ginger} who were in my SCRAP HAPPY workshop at ETC yesterday.  I really enjoyed you gals and the laughs we had.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment