Monday, September 30, 2013

Do Me A Favor Class Kits

All cut, scored, instructions written, kitted and embellished.

These small white bags were embellished with clothes pins I dyed in a watered down paint bath, sparkly tulle, gray and green grosgrain ribbon, gray lace, Teresa Collins printed paper from her new Halloween line and a silver-y black skull on top of a short wooden dowel.

Here's a peek at the projects for tomorrow night's workshop...

This little over-sized match box style favor holds 2 fun sized candy bars and it can be used for any event thanks to Pebbles and their best-in-the industry rub-ons.   
This cute little open topped box would be perfect to double as a place setting at the table.  While I used printed paper for the pennant, washi tape would work swell.
This little white treat sack features a friendly little ghost made from a Fiskars tag punch and a pair of wiggly eyes.  I love the gray in this diagonal Doodle Bug printed paper! 
By far, my favorite one in October's class.  I love the color contrast of the Teresa Collins printed paper and the bright green Bazzill cardstock.  The stickers from Pebbles add to the cute factor of this little favor. 

If you are a local paper crafter, I hope to see you in this workshop tomorrow or at The Club with Amy and I on Wednesday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment