Follow by Email

Sunday, September 29, 2013

"crow" Happy!

Halloween is my absolute favorite time of year.  Combine this holiday with my "junking" passion at second hand thrift stores and unique projects are transformed.  I have made 5 different little crow displays.  Here's a peek at a couple of them.








I made 3 silver displays and 2 gold ones so far.  They are all different since all the bowls, containers, trays and stands are thrifted.  It's been a great project to use up some of my old buttons, junk jewelry pieces and old wooden spools of thread.  So far, the teal and green one is my favorite.

I need to work on my photography skills next, right?

In addition to creating Halloween decorations, I also kitted my Do Me A Favor workshop, taught at Dollar Demos at Scrapbooks, etc. and got to meet {and hold} my sweet neice's daughter...Kinsley Lynn, who was born on Friday.  All-in-all, my weekend was wonderful!  :)


1 comment: