Monday, September 9, 2013

I am ready for fall!

Halloween is my faVorite time of year!  I love the months of September and October when I can enjoy all of my Halloween decor.  Last night I worked on creating some fun Halloween favors and a little display sign for ETC, my local scrapbook store in Mesa {Arizona}.


Thanks to Dan and Kristin Alber of Found {in downtown Mesa} for finding these cute "have-to-have" gray polka dotted bowls.  They were so stinkin cute, I bought two!  I think know they are perfect for displaying my Halloween treats.

Speaking of Halloween treats, I made these little bags for the neighborhood kids.  Don't be too impressed, since there is only 5 of them on our block.  It's not like the days when Preston and Jenaye were growing up and almost every house on the street had kids in it!  


It's hard to believe I am packing up for Pre IU and headed there in about one week.  I have waited so long and now it's almost here!  I can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones!  Here's a peek at my project.


Stay tuned, later this month I will share some Halloween favor ideas perfect for all the boys and ghouls that will be out and about trick-or-treating in your neighborhood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment