Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Creating Favors

I really enjoy making favors.  I think it's because I can start and finish them quickly.  Whether I have an hour, or an entire day...I can crank them out.  It's satisfying to actually complete something!  I have so many unfinished projects.

Here's a few I made yesterday using the Studio 61 diagonal striped sacks.



I used the same method of folding down the top and tying shut with lace.  You can add a premade tag or a custom quote, or simply dangle a heart punch with a little black safety pin.  This little heart punched shape was made with the new Teresa Collins heart punch.

Here I tucked the sack into a little treat box that was created using a diagonal striped printed paper and adorable tag from Pebbles. 

Here's a miniature version of the box above, with a band of black and white polka dotted paper from Doodle Bug.  I added the circle stickers to both boxes to create a cute scalloped edge.  The big red loopy bow made of red tulle and black and white baker's twine add to the cute factor of this little box.

I have my projects ready for my upcoming Do Me A Favor workshop.  I will share some pics tomorrow.

Good nite,
Kelli
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment