Sunday, May 4, 2014

Papercrafting fun

Mother's Day is a week away and I thought I would create a little something for the gals I am going to see on Tuesday.

I made them using Bazzill/American Crafts cardstock {Avalance}, Simple Stories Blue Chevron printed paper from their 24/SEVEN paperline, a cardstock Mother's Day sticker from Scrapbook Customs and mini pom poms from ETC {my LSS}.  I filled them with some delightful caramels from Trader Joe's.  Sure hope they like em.

Also made a smaller version for my Scrappin Sampler project for May 24th at ETC.

This version is made with American Crafts/Bazzill Cardstock {Aqua & Kraft},  All Boy and Girl Talk paperline from October Afternoon, wood buttons and burlap bows from American Crafts, punches from EK Success, Martha Stewart and American Crafts and solid baker's twine.  Now I just have to decide what candy to put inside of these favors.

OK...I am not gonna lie, I wish it was Friday.  Still have plenty of crafting I want to do!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment