Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost 2012

It's hard to believe that 2011 is almost over.  Gosh, so much I wanted to do but never got to.  Hopefully this upcoming year will be filled with more resolutions and results!  I have 2 classes in January at ETC that I am super excited about.  I will also be at the Scrappin Sampler {1.21.12}, which is always a lot of fun! 

B Chic is 1.24.12 and Jamie and I will be making a cute Valentine banner with burlap and lace.  And on 1.31.12 I wrap up the month with Do Me A Favor.  In that workshop we will make 4 favors ready for gifting.  All supplies {except adhesive} are included in this little class.  It is perfect for gathering ideas and samples for weddings, graduation and birthdays.  Here's three of the four we will be making in January on the 31st.


These square bottles are one of my favorites to use as favors.  I love that you can see the goodies inside.  Bazzill cardstock and the adorable stripped printed paper from Bazzill makes an adorable band for this duo of plastic bottles.  The paper flower accents the red grosgrain ribbon and the "xoxo" tag finishes it off before filling it with red and white candy and giving it to the recipient.

These bags are the best.  They are so durable, plus they have a lining to keep baked goods from soaking through.  The cute little banners are made with the 6X6 printed papers from Authentique.  The foil lined cupcake wrapper is folded over the top of the bag, which is closed using a piece of lace. 

I am really loving these bags, so I used them for 2 of my projects.  This little bag has a band of Bazzill cardstock and My Mind's Eye printed paper.  The gray-ish grosgrain ribbon is lightweight and knots nicely on the front of the sack.  A small piece of pink jute holds the "valentine's day" tag to the package.  The cute love bird embellishment by DoodleBug adds some bling.  Chocolate bars are tucked inside for the recipient to devour.

The fourth and final favor is a generic one.  I would show you a photo, but it's not quite finished yet.  Give me a day or two!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks fantastic! You are so talented Kelli! I can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete