Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lazy Sunday

I love days when there isn't much to do and you can really relax!  Today has been one of those days. 

Here is what was on my kitchen table about an hour ago. 

1. The last favor I needed to photograph.  This sweet little favor is made from a mini brown paper sack, some cute coordinating printed paper from Authentique, a little sentiment from Pebbles, some lace, a Prima flower and some Bazzill cardstock.  Inside, a delectable Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate & Carmel Square. 

2. Some glittered chipboard stars to attach to the Do Me A Favor kits.  

3. The kits for Tuesday's class.  


And the view from the kitchen table.  Some mischievous little fella who was busy licking the empty glass of Pepsi that he just knocked over.   
 
As he and Jenaye head back to Tucson, I will get busy cleaning off all the items I brought downstairs and put on the kitchen table.  Now that will be a project! 




No comments:

Post a Comment