Monday, June 25, 2012

Ready for Tuesday...

so bring it on!  With Monday almost behind me, I am ready for Tuesday.  Everything was kitted over a week ago and I finished my handout today for my Do Me A Favor workshop tomorrow night.


All the supplies are kitted in a large brown paper sack adorned with a little prize ribbon created with a new striped summer ribbon from ETC and some customized printwork that I created and printed on Bazzill cardstock.  The bag is sealed shut with a wooden clothespin.

Just got back from our walk a little bit ago and boy is it ever hot out there!  As much as I continue to deny it...summer is here!  It's also the time of year I start looking for yummy {and healthy} recipes that can be prepared without a heat source...that is unless it's the BBQ.

Find yourself a cool spot and stay put,
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment