Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, Monday

Well, I can't say I am disappointed that it is almost behind me!  I am ready for a new week.

I thought I would share the layouts for my Scrap Happy Workshop on Saturday.  It'll be here before we know it.  The layouts were easy to create since I had some great photos to show case.  Ever notice how much easier it is to work with photos you love?  It's like you only love them more when they are scrapbooked.  Funny how that works out.

The first layout features Ashley & Preston.

Printed paper, custom journaling printwork, lace and a couple of sweet banners complete the layout.



 This layout spotlights my cute nephew and his girlfriend.  A bright colored chevron print mixed with custom printwork, ribbon, brads, washi tape and coordinating Bazzill cardstock help embellish the photos of this young and hip couple.


The third layout features Ashley & Preston {again}.  The subtle color scheme of printed paper, Bazzill cardstock and embellishments add to the charm of these photos.  There's even room on this layout for journaling.  I know...for us seasoned scrappers, "what's that?".

The fourth layout is on display at ETC if you want to stop in and look at it before class.

Hope to see you locals there!  And mailers {scrappers who reside outta state that have a kit mailed to their home}, I love you too for all your support.

Kelli
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment