Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hopefully your day will be filled with friends, family, great food, fun, fireworks and a grateful heart that we live in the land of the free thanks to all the brave men and women who defend our nation and the people.

I have lots to do these next few weeks, and I am staying on top of it but doing something each day.  It's a whole lot less stressful that way!  In addition to wedding projects I am also creating one last graduation announcement for a good friend of Jenaye's.  He was a very cooperative subject and I had fun spending a little time with him to capture a look that was "him".  We had a great time taking photos a few weeks ago that could be included in the announcement, so now it's just a matter of coming up with a design that he likes.

Here are a few of my favorite shots we captured.




I am also busy kitting for my Tag Studio Workshop at ETC that's a week from Friday.  I love day classes during the week.  We will embellish tags using glimmer mists, color mists, lace, wooden pieces, teeny paper flowers, rhinestone bling, washi tape, rubber stamps, and what-not.  Misting tags with color will give each tag a unique look.  These tags can be added to scrapbook layouts, cards, or used as gift tags or displayed in a frame or on a canvas board.  A BIG thanks to everyone who has already signed up...and if you are local and looking for something to do {that's out of the heat}on Friday the13th, between 10:30 to 12:30, come join us!

Here's a peek at the projects

Happy 4th of July!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment