Sunday, June 22, 2014

What A Party!

My friend and neighbor had her 60th Birthday party last night and her sweet family threw her a birthday party.  I wanted to do something, so I made the centerpieces.  Starting with a box of Kerr jars my mom gave me, I bought cans of blue and silver spray paint, flocked blue vintage wall paper, polka dotted and plain vellum, thrifted picture frames and wine glasses, daisys, battery operated votives and $1 photo frames from Wal-Mart to make these sweet centerpieces.







The photos were all different.  Some were of her with her hubby, her with her siblings, her with her kids and her alone.  The thrifted frames were all different shapes and sizes, I painted some silver and some black.  The table cloths were black, so the blue really popped. 

The idea of the little wine glass lamps were found on Pinterest.  They were the perfect size!  The idea of putting these items onto the picture frames was something I did to help keep the items grouped together to create a larger centerpiece. 

We ate a delicious meal...BBQ chicken, beans and a to-die-for macaroni salad and danced the night away to a variety of music.  I love celebrations and this one was one of the best!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment