Sunday, March 2, 2014

Last Double Digit Post

Hard to believe, but my next post will be my 100th!

2014 has really flown by so far.  I hope the last 10 months of the year don;t seem to go quite as fast.

Last weekend I taught at Create 2014 and really had a great time.  The classes were small and intimate, which is always much more relaxed.  :)  The projects were fabulous and the attendees were amaZing!  So glad I was part of the event this year.

I am gearing up to teach Do Me A Favor on Tuesday and The Club with Amy Totty on Wednesday night.  A few of you have been asking about the projects for Tuesday.  Sorry I haven't posted a pic before now, this past week has been hectic.  But here goes...

My favorite little favor is the sweet pink and kraft chevron box made from My Minds Eye printed paper and lined with Bazzill cardstock.  My neice is getting married soon and I would love to talk her into these for the shower or the wedding.  They look so cute.  The adorable little tags were found here http://ohsoverypretty.com/2013/04/22/free-calligraphy-hang-tag-printable/

There are four varieties of tags: {just  for you}, {happy birthday}, {thank you} and {you're the best}.  The duo over at Oh So Very Pretty are mega talented and share the cutest stuff.  :)

I thought I would package the kits using a St Patty's Day Theme, and here's what I came up with.

 
 Such a great feeling to be starting off the week all kitted and ready to roll!




No comments:

Post a Comment