Monday, March 24, 2014

Ahead of the game

Boy, I am acting more and more like my mom each day {and that's a good thing!}.  She is always well prepared and has things finished early!  My class projects for April 1st's Do Me A Favor are on display at ETC and the kits are done!  Only 3 spots left, so don't delay.  If you are a local gal {or guy...come on Dale, I haven't seen you or Ernestine lately} looking for something to do a week from tomorrow nite, come join me for this workshop. 

Here's a sneak peek at the projects we will be making.

This sweet box is created using 2 of my favorites...Bazzill Basics Cardstock & My Minds Eye printed paper.  This paperline is from Jen Allyson's Cut & Paste collection. The colors are spectacular...just the cutest paper on the planet!
This little chick is all Bazzill!  Well minus the ribbon and wiggly eyes.  This clever little chick would be perfect as an Easter place setting...Paula, I already see them on your Easter Brunch table! 
Alisha Gordon's Celebration printed paper line by Carta Bella was used for this party favor structure.  Such a neat paperline...just knew I had to use it when I first saw it.  The color scheme is great for guys and gals!
This little glassine bag is perfect for showing off the BE LOVED paperline by Fancy Pants.  I love all the cute spring colors used in this papeline.  It sure made embellishing this favor a cinch!

Well, now onto a few other projects.  I am going to keep this momentum going...I like being ahead of the game! 

Have a super week and take time to be creative!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment