Monday, January 13, 2014

Looking ahead

I am really looking forward to Create 2014 in February at ETC.  I always enjoy these smaller sized events because we get to interact alot with everyone at the workshops. 

Not sure if I am allowed to share a little "sneak peek" of my project, so I am just sharing a tiny glimpse.  I will be using lots of one-of-a-kind pieces and vintage finds to create this little masterpiece.  My Mind's Eye printed paper, seam binding, glass glitter and many other little parts and pieces adorn this little project.  Can't wait to share the whole project with you...soon...I promise!  :)

Almost time to start kitting...the event is February 21st and 22nd. 

Until then, I am creating more Valentine's Day favors.

Love this little one.  I simply resized the Studio 61 mini white paper sacks and wrapped them with printed paper and added a Studio 61 tag and doiley.  I love that they are quick and easy to create. 

Here's to a creative week,
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment