Monday, October 22, 2012

A wonderful life

yep...that surely describes mine!  In addition to a quick trip to see Preston and Ashley, I spent several days in Arkansas for the annual girl's trip.  And soon, I will be traveling to San Francisco with my mom to take in the Christmas sights.

In the meantime, I am teaching the next two weekends.  Got the B Chic workshop this Saturday morn and the Holiday Tag workshop in the afternoon.  The following weekend, I will be at Create 2012 with some of the most creative chicks I know...Heidi Lynn Schreiber, Jenny Packard, Joey Otlo and Amy Totty.  If you haven't signed up for any of these creative adventures, there's still room.  You can sign up by calling ETC directly at 480.854.2303.

I have already shared the B Chic project a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share a sneak peek at the tags.  We will make 22 quick and easy tags that will be perfect for all your holiday gift giving this upcoming season.  It'll certainly put you in the holiday mood and might even inspire you to get a jump on your shopping.







We'll use the newest Christmas paper lines along with quality Bazzill cardstock, embellishments, ribbons and custom printwork to create these tags.  Bring a friend or make one in class!  I'd love to see you there!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment