Saturday, April 6, 2013

Not just another weekend

This wasn't just another weekend for us.  Nope, Jenaye and Jackson were up visiting from Tucson.



Jackson is such an amazing little guy.  We love him so much!  :)  He was sporting a new haircut that he was clearly proud of!  It's always great spending time with him and his mom (aka Naye).

Jenaye and I enjoyed breakfast with my mom at Crackers early this morning and we ran to ETC later in the day to say "hi" to the crew working this afternoon.  Linda and Erika, it was great seeing you.  We also ran into Alice C and Gina Z, which was an added bonus!

Gina, as promised, here's a peek at 3 of the 5 favors we are making in the Do Me A Favor Workshop on Tuesday. This little favor has a scalloped pocket inside that is perfect to tuck a piece of chocolate in before tying closed with grosgrain ribbon.


This mini favor is the perfect size for someone to indulge minimally!  The sweet banner could be changed to the name of the bride and groom and become the perfect wedding favor.


Probably my favorite of them all.  This adorable double pouch holds 2 Ghirardelli salted carmel squares.  Super sweet little presentation and equally delicious!


Today I spent some time crafting these prize ribbons.  I am obsessed with sheet music and love incorporating it into my paper creations.  I added some vintage glitter that I found when I was out junking on Friday. 


 I glued this one onto a long piece of satin ribbon so that I could tie it onto a pewter vase that I have had in my collection for quite some time.


I bought these flowers at Trader Joe's 3 WEEKS AGO and they still look amazing!  How crazy is that? 


A walk after dinner with Jenaye and Jackson was the perfect after dinner activity.  Now it's off to bed!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment