Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's right around the corner

Hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner.  Won't be long and we will all be shopping, baking. taking family photos. wrapping gifts and feasting on some of our favorite holiday foods.

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas around here.  Most of the morning was spent on these little guys.  Oh my...I am addicted.  I created oodles of these last year and am back at it again this year.  I bleached them all late last night and then today I have been dying and spritzing away!  It's hard to pick a favorite color. 



I got out a few of my decorations, but haven't gotten very far.  This cute little mailbox will hold all those letters going to the North Pole from the Collins clan.


Here's a few more of the ornaments I created for today's B Chic Workshop.  





 Of course after coloring all those little trees, I just HAD to use one! 


I am so excited for Christmas this year.  Preston, Ashley, Jenaye and Justin will all be coming home.  And who can ask for more than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment