Sunday, September 30, 2012

Class Prep for Do Me A Favor

Feeling good tonite!  Finished up the instructions and the kitting of my upcoming Do Me A Favor workshop on October 2nd.

Here's a sneak peek at the projects
This is the perfect little sack to tuck a yummy treat down into for your favorite goblin!
This little handled box is ideal for shower or party favors, but also makes a great container for a gift card and a few sweets for someone who's celebrating something special. 
This treat sack is roomy and can hold many different treats and gifts including special gifts direct from the North Pole.
This little pouch has a pocket in front to tuck a little note or gift card into.  It would be a great little favor to announce a new arrival to your friends and family or the folks you work with.

What a great weekend.  I did a little thrifting, a little antiquing with a friend, a little teaching at ETC, a little traveling {and dancing}down south with my hubby and a little shopping.  Found the best looking potion jars for my Halloween display; an old suitcase to add to the stack in Preston's old room...need only one more now; a great Halloween apothecary jar for only $12 at Jenaye's Ross store in Tucson {the one I found locally was $35, which is why I didn't buy it when I originally saw it!}; an old wooden tray that I cannot wait to slap a coat of paint onto; and 2 boxes of Shiny Brite ornaments {1 red and 1 teal} for a buck a box. 

It's gonna be hard to top this past week, but I am up for a challenge, so hello October!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment