Sunday, December 28, 2014

Almost 3 months...

...since my last post!  Not sure where the time has gone, but I know one thing for certain - it flew by!

Wanted to share some Valentine creations and inspiration with you.

Here's the projects for my next Do Me A Favor Workshop at ETC in early January.

This is a mini 2 compartment box created from Bazzill/American Crafts cardstock and Carta Bella's Words of Love printed paper line.  The heart is punched from a printed paper from Crate Paper.  A little Studio 61 tag is tied on with a vintage pink lace.  It's an adorable little size!

These little mini Hershey bar wrappers are so dang cute.  I discovered them when I was on a hunt for Christmas chocolates...they had cute snowmen and packages on them.  I was thrilled when I found these Valentine ones.  A Studio 61 tag is tied on using ribbon that I bought while I was in the UK with my mom.  The red and white polkadotted or spotty paper is from Reminisce's Ella & Viv line.  These would make great little Valentine's for a child to take to school or to give someone with a New Year's resolution to have more self control over food.  :)

Cupid's arrow is constructed using a Studio 61 food pick, red velvet ribbon, printed paper from Simple Stories Hugs & Kisses paper line, a Studio 61 tag, a Studio 61 doiley and white lace.  The perfect way to wrap these little Valentine M&M's.

This tall back treat box is made using Bazzill/American Crafts cardstock and Reminisce's Ella & Viv printed paper.  Embellishments were created using a Studio 61 doiley, tag, food pick and red and white striped trim.The multi colored strip of striped paper is from Carta Bella's Words of Love paper line.  

Class is a week from Tuesday, so I am ahead of the game!

Found this little guy today at Pier 1 and I just couldn't leave there without him!


In need of some quick and easy Valentine ideas?  Here's a few:

Fill a Studio 61 short stack cup with some Hershey Kisses and punch a hole through the top section in front to secure a tag by tying trim into a bow.


Starting with a presewn Studio 61 brown sack - embellish it with whatever you have on hand before adding candy and gifting to your special someone.


Here's to a new week!
Kelli
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment